Recovery Day Windsor-Essex Community Partners
To Register as a Community Partner and reserve a table at our event on Sept 14, 2019, fill out the application below
RECOVERY DAY WINDSOR SATURDAY, SEPT. 14th,
1250 Langlois Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 4L6
This September, citizens of the Windsor-Essex are gathering to build awareness, challenge societal stigma, and celebrate the role that recovery plays in improving the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
We, like you, know that recovery saves lives.
As a vital resource providing services that foster addiction recovery, we would like to thank you for your dedication and commitment to our community.
Recovery Day Windsor-Essex is an occasion to raise awareness and provide information about your organization to the general public. It is also an opportunity to stand alongside other service providers in support of recovery from addiction.
As a community partner, you are supporting costs such as insurance, event promotion, site and equipment rental.
As the organizer of this event, the Recovery Day Windsor-Essex invites your organization to participate in the 6th Annual Recovery Day Windsor-Essex.
The Community Event will be held between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Full schedule of events and instructions to follow.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Earl Bird registration is on or before July 31, 2019 for $75.00
YOUR $75.00 EARLY REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- One table space at Recovery Day Windsor-Essex Event on Saturday, September 14th;
- Listed as a community partner on the Recovery Day Windsor-Essex printed program;
- Profiled as a Community Partner on the Recovery Day Windsor-Essex website (your logo and short description of your role in community) as well as the Recovery Windsor-Essex 2019 Facebook Page
- Your events posted to the Recovery Day Windsor-Essex website and promoted on our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages;
- Registration after July 31, 2019 will be $100.00.
To become a partner, Please fill out the form below.
- Downtown Mission Phoenix Group
- Downtown Mission WYC
- House of Sophrosyne
- W.E. Community Health Centre
- HDHC-Withdrawal Management
- Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre
- HDHC-On-Ward Assessment Referral
- Brentwood Recovery Home
- Ontario Addiction Treatment Centre
- Nar Anon
- AIDs Committee of Windsor
- Windsor Life Centre
- WCF – Celebrate Recovery
- WCF – Genesis Change Group
- HDHC – Transitional Stability Centre
- Windsor Residence for Young Men
- Victoria Manor
- Can-Am Friendship Centre
- HDHC – Problem Gambling
- Mental Health Connections
- Canadian Mental Health Assoc.